- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which is not described by Kerlinger as a method of controlling extraneous variables?
Theory, as an aspect of research, does not
Serve as a tool for providing a guiding framework for observation and discovery.
Describe the facts and relationships that exist.
Serve as a goal providing explanation for specific phenomena with maximal probability and exactitude.
Discard facts, specific and concrete observations.
Qualitative data analysis is still a relatively new and rapidly developing branch of research methodology.
Which of the following mixed research rationales seeks elaboration, enhancement, illustration, clarification of the results from one method with the results from the other method?
All of the above
The standard deviation is
The square root of the variance
A measure of variability
An approximate indicator of how numbers vary from the mean
All of the above
What is the median of this set of numbers \[4, 6, 7, 9, 2000000\]
Which of the following is a reason for giving more importance to research papers than the research article?
research papers are incorporated with statistics
research papers are based on data
Both A and B
none of these
Which of the following includes examples of quantitative variables?
age, temperature, income, height
grade point average, anxiety level, reading performance
gender, religion, ethnic group
both A and B
What determines whether a researcher should use .05 or .01 level of significance for testing the hypothesis?
How important are the findings
How much risk is involved in incorrect finding
How much precision is required
All of the above . .
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.