- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Hypothesis testing and estimation are the two key branches of the field of inferential statistics?
The type of qualitative research that describes the culture of a group of people is called ........
Which of the following is the reason behind the rules recently created by University grand commission that every teacher must participate in seminars?
the teacher is the nation builder
the teacher is awakening the nation continuously
the teacher is the builder of young generation
all of the above
A factorial design is one in which .... .... .
Only one independent variable is studied to determine its effect on the dependent variable
Only two independent variables are simultaneously studied to determine their independent and interactive effects on the dependent variable
Two or more independent variables are simultaneously studied to determine their independent and interactive effects on the dependent variable
Two dependent variables are studied to determine their interactive effects
When each member of a population has an equally likely chance of being selected, this is called
A nonrandom sampling method
A quota sample
A snowball sample
An Equal probability selection method
Research hypotheses are .. .. .. .. .. .. .
Formulated prior to a review of the literature
Statements of predicted relationships between variables
Stated such that they can be confirmed or refuted
B and C
Which of the following are positional averages?
The research which is exploring new facts through the study of the past is called (December-2009)
How can the objectivity of the research be enhanced? (June-2009)
Through its impartiality
Through its reliability
Through its validity
All of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.