- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following statements is TRUE for qualitative research question?
It asks a question about some process, or phenomenon to be explored
It is generally an open-ended question.
It asks a question which may be open ended
It asks a closed ended question.
What is an ideal sample in term of numbers?
Which of the following is theoretical aims of the research?
Which of the following refers to any systematic change that occurs over time in the way in which the dependent variable is assessed?
Research that is done to understand an event from the past is known as ........?
Which of the following statements sounds like a null hypothesis?
The coin is not fair
There is a correlation in the population
There is no difference between male and female incomes in the population
The defendant is guilty
Counterbalancing is .... .... .... .... .. .
Usually based on random selection of participants
Only used when one pretest variable needs to be controlled
Chosen to control for such things as order and carryover effects*
All of the above
In the field of sensation, psychologists can easily gather valuable information's by the help of
independent variables are not manipulated in the
ex-post facto research
both A and B
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.