- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which method of controlling confounding extraneous variables takes precedence over all other methods?
Matching individual participants
Holding extraneous variables
Building the extraneous variable into the research design e. Randomly assign research participants to the groups
Given the following series, the value of mode is 5, 6, 3, 2, 8, 4, 7, 9, 1, 10, 11, 12, 13
A laboratory experiment is a research study in which the variance of all the possible influential independent variables not pertinent to the immediate problem of the investigations is kept at a
A number calculated with complete population data and quantifies a characteristic of the population is called which of the following?
In quasi-experimental research designs, causal interpretations can be made ........
Only when rival explanations have been shown to be plausible
Only when rival explanations have been shown to be implausible
Only when the participants have been randomly selected
Only when there is a single participant in the experiment
which of the following makes differentiation between experimental research and historical research
The hypothesis testing
formulation of hypotheses
All of the above
In studying the public opinion
Field Study method is applied
Action Research is applied
Survey Research is applied
Scaling method is applied
When we say that science is parsimonious, we mean that
Scientific theories are based on laws.
We must be careful because causes can occur after specific effects.
The best scientific theories are those that offer the simplest explanations for a law.
Science accurately describes a wide range of behavior.
ANOVA does NOT assume that
The treatment groups are selected at random from the same population.
The adjusted scores within groups have normal distribution.
The treatment groups are homogeneous.
The treatment groups are drawn from a larger population.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.