- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The process is not needed in experimental research is
manipulation and replication
What best describes the Likert technique of attitude measurement?
Subjects indicate whether they agree with each of a series of attitude statements which are equally spaced along an attitude continuum
Subjects indicate on five point scales the extent of their agreement with a set of attitude statements
Subjects judge a particular concept on a series of bipolar semantic scale
Subjects response to an open-ended interview are coded by content analyst.
Who gave the concept of fluid intelligence?
In case of true experimental research the investigator is always required to make a compromise between which of the following four is not correct?
Internal validity and external validity
Contrived setting and natural setting
Randomization and manipulation
Control of extraneous variables and building the correlated variable into design.
From the following, who is the first scientist to undertake systematic and statistical investigations of individual differences?
1. P. Pavlov
C. E. Spearman
J. B. Watson
Which scale represents the lowest level of measurement and imparts the least information?
What is not the reason underlying the importance of research in education?
It is a tool for verifying, testing and validating knowledge
It is a potent means of creating new knowledge
It has moved to the centre of the behavioral sciences
It provides answers to many problems faced by educators.
What are the main functions of analysis of data?
Making the data meaningful
Testing null hypothesis
Acquiring meaningful results
All of the above .
Which of the following is not one of the 4 major approaches to qualitative research.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.