- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What type of statistical data are used in educational research?
Descriptive statistical analysis
Inferential statistical analysis
Both of them
None of the above .
Departmental stores selected to test a new merchandising display system is the example of .
``Income distribution of employees'' in a specific organization is an example of which of following type of variable?
Stephen M. Corey is associated with
The important source of hypotheses according to Hatt are
general culture, scientific theory, personal experience and analyses
investigation, competitive effort and logic
only scientific theory
All of the above
While terminating the interview, the fieldworker should not do one of the following
He should record all the responses made by the interviewee before leaving.
He should thank the interviewee.
He should close the interview hastily.
He should answer all the questions the respondent asks concerning the nature and purpose of the study.
Time consumed in mall intercept interview is........
When initial subjects are selected randomly and additional subjects are obtained from recommendations of names from the initial subjects, this sampling technique is called
A historical researcher studying the implementation of the ``new math'' during the 1960s uses as a source a text written on the subject by a critic who was a mathematics teacher during that time period As she examines the document, she discovers that the data that the individual based his or her conclusions on was falsified Hence, the conclusions drawn were erroneous. Her analysis of the document to check its accuracy is referred to as
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.