- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
A challenge of qualitative data analysis is that it often includes data that are unwieldy and complex; it is a major challenge to make sense of the large pool of data
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
Major drawback to researchers in India is ........
Lack of sufficient Fund
Lack of scientific training in research
Lack of sufficient research guides
Lack of sufficient number of Universities
An applied research
A research carried out to solve immediate problems
A longitudinal research
All of the above
What is the name of an unknown variable that correlates with the independent variable and explains the outcome of the experiment in the same way as the specified independent variable does?
A confounded variable
An extraneous variable
A controlled variable
An implicit variable.
When a respondent tells the interviewer that he reads"Best Selling English News Paper" on a daily basis so that he can impress the interviewer, this is an example of
When you are confident that the experimental manipulation produced the changes you measured in the dependent variable, your study probably has good ........ validity.
Which of the following is the most efficient random sampling technique in given options ?
Simple random sampling
Proportional stratified sampling
Cluster random sampling
There are 7 questions to complete.