- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Free Association in Psychoanalysis means
Allowing a subject to talk freely.
A structured interview.
None of the above.
Common error of interpretation
Failure to see the problem in proper perspective, to appreciate the relevance of various elements,
Failure to recognize limitations in the research evidence misinterpretation due to unstudied factors,
Ignoring selective factors, difficulties and interpretative evaluation.
All of the above .
The first psychological laboratory was established in Leipzig by Wilhelm Wundt in the year
in evidence source, we include
primary and secondary sources
pure and applied sources
active and passive sources
none of the above
Critical decision area in questionnaire construction is which of the following?
All of the given options
The term `op cit' stands for
as cited above
as cited opposite
as cited in the appendix
as cited in the bibliography
When researchers refer to a significant difference, they mean that the
Scores of two groups shows great variability.
Experimental results have social importance.
Results of a study occurred by chance.
Results of a study can be replicated by another similar study.
The statement of purpose in a research study should
Identify the design of the study
Identify the intent or objective of the study
Specify the type of people to be used in the study
Describe the study
To test null hypothesis, a researcher uses: (June-2007)
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.