- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is a weakness of qualitative research?
The results are more easily influenced by the researcher's personal idiosyncrasies
Data are based on the participant's own categories of meaning
Can determine idiographic causation
Useful for describing complex phenomena
Individuals who engage in action research are most concerned with
Supporting the way things are being done.
Proving a hypothesis
A researcher is interested in studying why the ``new math'' of the 1960s failed. She interviews several teachers who used the new math during the 1960s. These teachers are considered as
Level of significance means
Probability of rejecting small hypothesis.
Probability of accepting null hypothesis.
Probability of accepting the research hypothesis.
Probability of rejecting research hypothesis.
Disadvantage of content analysis is .
Researcher can increase the sample size
Provides access on the subjects to which researcher does have physical access.
Sometime documents provide incomplete account to the researcher
Spontaneous feelings can be recorded when they occurred
Interval Scales have
Equal appearing units
No equal appearing units
No statistical value
No mathematical Design
Research problem is selected from the stand point of: (June-2008)
Availability of relevant literature
One of the aims of the scientific method in research is to: (June-2006)
improve data interpretation
eliminate spurious relations
introduce new variables
Which of the following is not a form of nonrandom sampling?
They are all forms of nonrandom sampling
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.