- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What can Statistics do?
Neither prove nor disprove anything-is just a tool
None of these.
On what is placed reliance in most investigations?
Both primary and secondary data
None of these.
The method of selecting a portion of the universe with a view to drawing conclusion about the universe in Toto is known as
What is not correct about non-parametric tests of statistical analysis?
They require much larger a sample to obtain the power efficiency which is yielded by a parametric test with a particular size
They are wasteful of data
Their power efficiency is always low
They are less economical.
Which of the following would generally require the largest sample size?
Simple random sampling
Proportional stratified sampling
Among the following with whom the fundamental assumptions of experimental method is related to
law of single variable
law of two variable
It is recommended to use the whole population rather than a sample when the population size is of what size?
500 or less
100 or less
1000 or less
you should always use a sample
........ tests focus on information acquired through the informal learning that goes on in life.
The directors of a graduate program in educational research wish to see what types of jobs their graduates take after they finish their program. They randomly sample students from the program and have them fill out questionnaires with items asking about the types of jobs they have had. They also are asked to describe the roles they play in their current positions. This project is best described as having what kind of objective
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.