- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Sociometry is a technique for describing
Social relationships that exists between members of a group.
Attractions or repulsions between individuals.
Both A and B
Neither A nor B
How many sources of Educational Research have been admitted by Goode, Barr and Scates?
A social Science
A Natural Science
A Biological Science
Both Natural and Social Science
The value of mean, median and mode coincide in case of
Positively skewed distribution.
Negatively skewed distribution.
All of the above
which of the following is related to research
study of experimental situations
study of laboratory situations
study of real-life situations
All of the above
A school district examines a program that uses mentors to help very poor readers improve their reading performance. The children in the program are at the 4th percentile at pretest. At posttest they are around the 20th percentile. While it is possible that the program made the difference, another reason for the change in scores could be
What two questions must be answered in order to select one of the specific mixed method designs provided in the textbook?
Is the qualitative or quantitative paradigm going to be given priority, or will they be given equal status in your study?
Should the qualitative and quantitative components be carried out concurrently or sequentially
Should the study be theory driven or data driven?
A and B
The bivariate tables derived from trivariate table are called;
Co relational tables
Qualitative research reports do not need a Method section.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.