- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which one of the following sampling type is used in Response analysis survey (RAS)?
Simple random sampling
When a researcher identifies so completely with the group being studied that he or she can no longer remain objective you have what is called ........
Which scientific method is a bottom-up or generative approach to research?
An operational definition is
One that bears no relation to the underlying concept.
An abstract, theoretical definition of a concept.
A definition of a concept in terms of specific, empirical measures.
One that refers to opera singers and their work.
Which of the following is necessary in obtaining informed consent?
A description of the statistical analyses that will be carried out
A description of the purpose of the research
A description of the reliability and validity of test instruments
A list of publications that the researcher has had in the last ten years
What is the primary approach that is used by the IRB to assess the ethical acceptability of a research study?
The process of marking segments of data with symbols, descriptive words, or category names is known as ........
Which of the following statements is applicable to the unstructured interview?
It is less flexible than the structured interview.
It is not suited to getting varied responses.
It is most appropriate for getting insight into a particular situation in the early stages of investigation
It is one that operates on the basis of an interview schedule.
........ is the failure to reject a false null hypothesis.
Type I error
Type II error
Type A error
Type B error
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.