- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not one of the six major methods of data collection that are used by educational researchers?
Which ........ percent confidence interval will be the widest (i.e. , the least precise) for a particular data set that includes exactly 500 cases?
None of the above
The objectivity of the research is enhanced
through its impartiality
through its reliability
through its validity
All of the above
A set of data organized in a participants(rows)-by-variables(columns) format is known as a ``data set.''
benefits of a conference is
guidance of new researchers
mutual exchange of ideas
development of democratic value
All of the above
The positive correlation between teachers' salaries and the price of liquor is........
Due to a third-variable
Both A and B
The mean age of 40 students is 16 years and the mean age of another group of 60 students is 20 years. The mean age of all the 100 students is
Which of the following sampling method is appropriate to study the prevalence of AIDS amongst male and female in India in 1976, 1986, 1996 and 2006? (June-2008)
Stratified random sampling
improvement in the validity of the research can be done by
taking the true representative sample of the population
eliminating extraneous factors
eliminating bad factors
Both A and B
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.