- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which scientific method often focuses on generating new hypotheses and theories?
Which one of the following in not a major method of data collection
All of the above are methods of data collection
The psychologists who are especially concerned with increasing the efficiency of learning in school by applying their psychological knowledge about learning and motivation to the curriculum are popularly known as
According to the typology used in your text, research in which a quantitative phase and a qualitative phase are included in the overall research study is specifically called
Mixed method research
Mixed model research
In which way does a ratio scale measurement differ from an interval measurement?
It measures larger or smaller scores on some underlying dimension.
It implies the existence of an absolute zero value.
It requires the mutual exclusivity of all cases.
It requires that exhaustiveness is applied to all observations.
Some people in this world who are able to understand the thought processes of other individuals who are far away and perhaps even influence them without any form of contact. In psychology, this phenomenon is popularly known as
Which measure of central tendency takes into account the magnitude of scores?
We find a true zero in a/an
Which of the following is the source of primary data
personal diaries, autobiography
all of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.