- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Mr. Ali has conducted an extensive review of the literature and has deductively reasoned a hypothesis about his problem on the basis of this review. Which type of a research plan is Mr. Ali likely proposing?
Both quantitative and qualitative
ASccording to Lindquist, how many types of experimental designs possible
Which of the following best describes quantitative research?
the collection of nonnumerical data
an attempt to confirm the researcher's hypotheses
research that is exploratory
research that attempts to generate a new theory
Which of the following is not true?
Misrepresenting and creating fraudulent data is dishonest
Misrepresenting data is very easy to detect
Misrepresenting data can be difficult to detect
Breaking confidentiality is not a problem
A proposition which can be put to determine its validity is called
When a person is becoming angry, if he starts observing and studying his state of mind simultaneously, he will not be able to show his anger. The moment he starts observing his own anger, it may subside. This problem can be partially solved by observing the experience after it is over. This is popularly known as
The posttest-only design with nonequivalent groups is likely to control for which of the following threats to internal validity
Additive and interactive effects
Middle most value.
Least frequent value.
Most frequent value.
Represents majority out of total frequency.
Primary data are
more reliable compared to secondary data
depends on the agency collecting the data
depends on the care with which data have been collected
none of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.