- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Which of the following variables cannot be expressed in quantitative terms?
The contribution of case-study is
In study and data collection of a case related to caste, age, se,X religion, problems, intellectual level, socio-economic status etc.
In evaluating of historical facts related with persons or case
In study of institutionalized groups and families
In all the above studies
Which of the following is the type of non-experimental research in which the primary independent variable of interest is categorical?
Which of the following is the first step in starting the research process?
Identification of problem
Survey of related literature
Searching for solutions to the problem
Searching sources of information to locate problem.
Different people hold ........ of the same thing
Same and different
None of the above
The final result of a study will be more accurate if the sample drawn is
fixed by quota
representative to the population
Which of the following is not the Method of Research?
There are 7 questions to complete.