- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Personal interviews conducted in shopping malls are known as ........
Mall intercept interviews
None of the given options
The most critical areas of an article to read is;
Which of the following measures of central tendency cannot be represented graphically?
Here is a mixed design using notation QUAL + QUAN. What does this mean?
Qualitative has the dominant status and it is followed by a quantitative phase
Quantitative has the dominant status and it is followed by a qualitative phase
Qualitative and quantitative are given equal status but the qualitative phase occurs before the quantitative phase
Qualitative and quantitative are given equal status and they are done concurrently
To determine whether noise affects the ability to solve math problems, a researcher has one group solve math problems in a quiet room and another group solve math problems in a noisy room. The group solving problems in the noisy room completes 15 problems in one hour and the group solving problems in the quiet room completes 22 problems in one hour. In this experiment, the independent variable is .... .... .... .... .... .... and the dependent variable is .... .... .... .... .... .... .. .
The number of problems solves; the difficulty of the problems
The number of problems solved; the noise level in the room
The noise level in the room; the number of problems solved
The noise level in the room; the difficulty of the problems
What does representative sample mean?
A miniature or replica of the population at least with respect to the characteristic under investigation, if not in all respects
A sample similar to the population in all respects
A sample which is smaller in size than the population
A sample whose mean is estimated to be within sampling errors of the population mean.
Which of the following is the least appropriate research problem?
Does studying Latin improve the standardized vocabulary test scores of seventh grade students?
Does drilling fifth grade students with multiplication facts improve their standardized test scores?
What is the relationship between students' math attitudes and math achievement?
Should students have access to controversial novels in school?
which of the following method is three from the difficulties related with sampling, control and validity of inferences
all of the above
Rationalism is the application of
Logic and arguments
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.