- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Which among the following is not characteristics of research?
irrelevant data collection
irrelevant data analysis
All of the above
In sampling, the lottery method is used for
A physical or mental change that occurs in participants over time that affects their performance on the dependent variable is called ........
None of above
Which of the following is the first step in starting the research process?
Identification of problem
Survey of related literature
Searching for solutions to the problem
Searching sources of information to locate problem.
The psychologists who are especially concerned with increasing the efficiency of learning in school by applying their psychological knowledge about learning and motivation to the curriculum are popularly known as
Fundamental research is the type of research that
is made for performing the basic or pure research; it's a theoretical research.
is intended for finding some solution to the problem considered.
includes fact-finding enquires and surveys.
uses available information as the base to make the further critical evaluation.
If a research finding is statistically significant, then ........
The observed result is probably not due to chance
The observed result is probably a chance result
The null hypothesis of"no relationship" is probably true
The observed result cannot possibly be due to chance
There are 7 questions to complete.