- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
If in a research independent variables cannot be manipulated then it is known as
An indicator of reliability based on the correlations of each item in a measure with every other item is called
Inter item ratio
In ........, the researcher attempts to control and/ or manipulate the variables in the study.
According to the text, most of the outcome/dependent variable characteristics and attributes measured in educational research probably exist at the ........ level of measurement.
What are the types of Educational Research Problems?
All of the above
The idea that the more times a research finding is shown with different sets of people, the more confidence we can place in the finding and in generalizing beyond the original participants is known as ........
Which is an example of a properly written research question?
Is there a relationship between amount of sleep and energy expanded?*
Does amount of sleep correlate with energy used?
What is the cause of energy expanded?
What is the value of rho?
Deliberate manipulation is always a part of
Experimental method starts with some problems which have
No solution for a brief time span
No adequate solution
An immediate solution
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.