- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
To define a problem does not mean.
To give its standard meaning and definition as understood universally.
To put a fence around it.
To specify it in detail and with precision.
To specify and state questions and subordinate questions to be answered.
Reference in the research paper serves the purpose of
the authenticity of the given content
decision-making capability of the researcher
give high bomb blast values of the research
all of the above
Which of the following is the formula for range?
H + L
L \times H
L - H
H - L
This is the difference between a sample statistic and the corresponding population parameter.
None of the above
Time consumed in mall intercept interview is
When there is a need of generating new ideas for hypotheses or to interpret the results of some research, which one is the best research deign?
Focus group discussion
Which of the following is true concerning observation?
It takes less time than self-report approaches
It costs less money than self-report approaches
It is often not possible to determine exactly why the people behave as they do
All of the above
The idea that when selecting between two different theories with equal explanatory value, one should select the theory that is the most simple, concise, and succinct is known as ........
criterion of falsifiability
guide of simplicity
rule of parsimony
Which of the following phrases best describes ``ethnocentrism''?
Special words or terms used by the people in a group
An external, social scientific view of reality
The study of the cultural past of a group of people
Judging people from a different culture according to the standards of your own culture
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.