- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
........ research is based on naturalism.
Grade telescoping technique is used for educating
mentally disabled children
After identifying the important variables and establishing the logical reasoning in theoretical framework, the next step in the research process is
To conduct surveys
To generate the hypothesis
To focus group discussions
To use experiments in an investigation
Which one of the following is not a characteristic of scientific method?
Depth study in educational research is use in which of the following situation
when through investigation is required
when it is required to Track Back the previous research in a chosen area
when the data collected allow through statistical analysis
all of the above
The denominator (bottom) of the z-score formula is
The standard deviation
The difference between a score and the mean
Which of the following best describes interpretive validity?
Factual accuracy of an account as reported by the researcher
Accurately portraying the meanings given by the participants to what is being studied
Degree to which a theoretical explanation fits the data
Ability to generalize the study results across settings
Phenomenology has its disciplinary origins in
Which one of the following methods offers the lowest degree of geographic flexibility?
Door-to-door personal interview
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.