- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
You should mix methods in a way that provides complementary strengths and non-overlapping weaknesses. This is known as the fundamental principle of mixed research.
Ms. Tania is thinking about changing her instructional approach to a more mastery-learning orientation. She is interested in knowing more about this topic as well as its effectiveness when working with elementary school students. On which source should she rely for such information?
Action-research is: (June-2009)
An applied research
A research carried out to solve immediate problems
A longitudinal research
All the above
which of the following is not true about research
one research gives birth to another research
is good researcher is a humble person
The researcher is expected to be well-behaved person
All researcher contribute to the existing knowledge
The definition of TIPPIT table is
a table used for sampling purposes
a table used for verification of statistical inferences
A statistical table
All of the above
What is the difference between Laboratory Experiment and Field Experiment?
Difference of place
Difference of samples
Difference of variables
All of the above .
The group that receives the experimental treatment condition is the .... .... .. .
The advantage of preparing the research paper raise
the exchange of ideas related to research
the familiarity with the research approaches
the awareness about present research
all of the above
The average age of 10 students in a class is 17 years. If one of them who is 26 years old leaves the school, the average age will be
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.