- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
the final result of the study will be more accurate
If the sample drawn is fixed by the quota
. If the sample drawn is representative to the population
If the sample drawn is purposive
if the sample drawn is taken randomly
A condition or characteristic that can take on different values or categories is called .......
a cause-and-effect relationship
a descriptive relationship
What is internal validity of experimental research?
The extent to which the results can be generalized to other populations.
The extent to which the results obtained are due to differences in the treatments
The extent to which control of extraneous variables is made rigorous
The extent of which manipulation of independent variable is ensured.
Who said that there are four criteria sources for identifying the problem of educational research?
John C. Torensand
Fred N. Kurlinger
George J. Mouley.
Which of the following formulae is used to determine how many people to include in the original sampling?
Desired sample size/Desired sample size + 1
Proportion likely to respond/desired sample size
Proportion likely to respond/population size
Desired sample size/Proportion likely to respond
the advantage of the sample is
all of these
The research paper does not has its advantage, when it does not
improve the goal oriented research
present for wider criticism of its inferences
nourish the wider causes of the society
imparts fame at regional and national levels
If a researcher is studying the effect of using laptops in his classroom to ascertain their merit and worth, he is likely conducting which type of research?
``Officers in my organization have higher than average level of commitment such a hypothesis is an example of........
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.