- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A graph that uses vertical bars to represent data is called a ........
Which of the following is stated by Indian Constitution with regard to education of children of age 6 to 14 years
the state is responsible for free education to all such children
the states shall provide for education of all such children within 10 years
the states shall strive to provide education to all such children within a period of 10 years
all of the above
In qualitative research it is important to fit the research findings back into the relevant research literature even if the study is exploratory.
What is the first step in the research process?
Preliminary data collection
Define broad problem area
Which of the following is a discrete variable?
Who among the following gave the concept of functional autonomy?
A research through launching of a direct action with the objective of obtaining workable solutions to the given problems is known as
The synopses of research is termed as
base of the problem
blueprint of the problem
mapping of the problem
All of the above
Who has defined Ex-Post Facto Research by saying that it is a systematic scientific exploration in which the scientist (researcher) does not have direct control on the independent variable?
George J. Mouly
John W. Best
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.