- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which experiments are more popular in Educational Psychology?
Which one of the following approaches tries to analyze human behavior in terms of stimulus-response units acquired through the process of learning, mainly through instrumental conditioning?
Dynamic and Psychoanalytic Approach
According to Empiricism, which of the following is the ultimate source of all our concepts and knowledge?
Logics and arguments
Which of the following best describes justification?
It is adequacy of the research
It is inherent truth of a research
It is the logic of research
It is the significance of the research
the research carried out by a person who has some prejudices in relation to some problem is called
value oriented research
There are three basic approaches that people tend to adopt when considering ethical issues in research. Which one of the following is not one of the approaches?
The study in which the investigators attempt to trace an effect is known as: (June-2007)
Ex-post Facto' Research
Which of the following experiments led to a change of paradigm in physics
When constructing a questionnaire, there are 15 principles to which you should adhered Which of the following is not one of those principles?
Do not use ``leading'' or "loaded" questions
Avoid double-barreled questions
Avoid double negatives
Avoid using multiple items to measure a single construct
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.