- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Theoretical framework is trying to develop a ...... model of our study.
Using a sample of 30 participants, a researcher finds a correlation of 0.30 between two variables. The relationship is not statistically significant. If the researcher were to triple her sample size, which of the following is most likely?
The correlation would be statistically significant.
The correlation would be larger.
The correlation would be smaller.
Nothing is likely to change.
The basis on which assumptions are formulated is/are
cultural background of the country
universality and specificality
Specific characteristics of the caste
none of the above
A statement of the quantitative research question should
Extend the statement of purpose by specifying exactly the question(s) the researcher will address
Help the research in selecting appropriate participants, research methods, measures, and materials
Specify the variables of interest
All of the above
Experimental Analysis enables us to discern lawful relationships between antecedents and consequents involved in
Which is the best measurement of social status?
Which is not a correct statement?
A test can be reliable without being valid
A test cannot be valid without being reliable
A test can be both valid and reliable
A test can be valid without being reliable.
When writing the qualitative results section, you will need to find an appropriate balance between description and interpretation.
Which of the following measures is least affected by extreme items?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.