- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Various factors operating and interacting simultaneously at the same time affect human behavior. This can be studied more appropriately through the
Factorial designs of statistical analysis.
Two-way analysis of Variance.
Non-parametric tests of analysis.
A Type I error is also known as a ........
An extraneous variable that systematically varies with the independent variable and also influences the dependent variable is known as a ........ a Confounding variable
Both A and B are correct
When a researcher is engaged in research in a subjective manner, the result will be
inadequate formulation of objectives
inadequate selection of apparatus
inadequate collection of data
all of the above
Presentism in historical sources ........
Is the presence of the author in a historical source
Is a first-hand accounts of events
Is the assumption that the present-day connotations of terms also existed in the past
Is the assumption that the past influences the present
When different interviewers are used in a pretest from those used in the posttest and this produces different results in the study, this is an example of a
Manipulation is always a part of (December-2009)
Which of the following is an example of an issue that would be checked in a pilot testing?
Completion of all questions on a questionnaire
Single responses to all multiple choice questions
Logical answers between questions
Which is the device for a graphic and straightforward portrayal of the total configuration of relations among the members of a group at some given point in time?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.