- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Hypothesis cannot be stated in
null and question form terms
Which one of the following does not come under the methods of data classification ?
In present time the Seminars are organised
For promoting the teachers
For revamping teachers with research potentialities
For converting low grade teaches into higher grades
None of the above
It is undesirable on the part of the researcher
To present a research report based on investigator's own ideas and written in his own words.
Stringing lots of quotations together.
Getting the full meaning out of the author's ideas and paraphrasing them in his own language.
Concentrating on written material, eliminating unessential details.
Bibliography given in a research report
helps those interested in further research and studying the problem from another angle
makes the report authentic
Both (a) & (b)
none of the above
Below are given the steps of experimental method in jumbled form
- Selecting the problem
- Preparing the experimental design
- Carrying out the experiment
- Analyzing the outcomes
- Drawing conclusions
- Reviewing the literature
- Defining the population
- Measuring the outcomes
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
1, 3, 5, 7, 2, 4, 6, 8
1, 2, 7, 3, 8, 4, 5, 6
l, 5, 7, 8, 6, 4, 2, 3
Which of the following refers to any systematic change that occurs over time in the way in which the dependent variable is assessed?
There are 7 questions to complete.