- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is a right of each participant according to the AERA?
Freedom to withdraw
Participants have no rights
Which type of questions should be first in a questionnaire or interview?
Questions about demographics such as age and gender
Questions about attitudes and behaviors
Most easy question
Which of the following is the limitation of research workshop
need of extra time
extra emphasis on practicality
need of specific research material
all of the above
The type of interview in which the specific topics are decided in advance but the sequence and wording can be modified during the interview is called
The interview guide approach
The informal conversational interview
A closed quantitative interview
The standardized open-ended interview
What is the objective of descriptive research?
to collect the fact
to identify and focus on the present condition
to study the subject of phenomenon in fast way
All of the above
What is not essential about a research problem?
It should be amenable to research
It should be significant
It should lead to new knowledge
It should lead to theory building.
The numerical description that describe sample may be expected to differ from those that describe population because of random fluctuations inherent in sampling process.
The laws of induction where even wife which of the following thinkers
A stratified sample in which the number of sampling units drawn from each stratum is in proportion to the population size of that stratum is called a
Balanced stratified sample
Proportional stratified sample
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.