- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
A researcher examines a program looking at the effects of mentoring on poor readers' reading achievement. He looks at two different schools. One serves as the control and the other the experimental group. Both schools had reading achievement that was around the 50th percentile. During the time that the mentoring program is in place in the experimental group, a statewide reading initiative is started in randomly selected schools. The experimental, but not the control school is involved in the initiative. At the end of the year, the experimental group does better than the control. From the information presented above, a likely threat to the internal validity of the study is:
Selection by mortality interaction
Hint is a formulating generalization
To summaries the findings and compare them with the hypothesis,
That conclusions should be based on the evidence of sound adequate data, must answer the questions asked in the problem.
Must prove or disprove hypothesis, recognize the limitations of the study, accompanied by suggestions for application and implementation and suggestion of problems for further investigation.
All of these.
Which correlation is the strongest?
The research reporting should be carried out-
Through discussion among the scientists
In a scientific way
In an imaginary way
Who has called sample an element of facts?
W. G Kokaran
W. S. Travers.
John W. Best
George J. Mouley
When a hypothesis is stated in interrogative form and it has the lowest level of empirical observation. It is termed as
the main part of the research is
All of the above
There are 7 questions to complete.