- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Quasi-experimental research is used because
Random selection is not possible
Neither random selection nor random assignment is possible
Random assignment is not possible
There are no comparison groups available
What should the business researcher be aware of when signing a confidentiality agreement?
Any clause which limits the length of a questionnaire.
Any clause which allows the company to comment on findings that will be published
Any clause which increases the level of access for the researcher.
Any clause which guarantees the anonymity of research participants.
When a set of numbers is heterogeneous, you can place more trust in the measure of central tendency as representing the typical person or unit.
You should double space all material in the manuscript.
........ are the values that mark the boundaries of the confidence interval.
Levels of confidence
Margin of error
All of the following are stages in the selection of a sample EXCEPT
Determine sample size
Select a sampling frame
Which among the following is not characteristics of research?
irrelevant data collection
irrelevant data analysis
All of the above
Which of the following method of data collection is not used in the case study?
Co relational method
Which of the following is not a function of clearly identified research questions?
They guide your literature search.
They keep you focused throughout the data collection period
They make the scope of your research as wide as possible.
They are linked together to help you construct a coherent argument.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.