- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Descriptive research is the type of research that
is made for performing the basic or pure research; it's a theoretical research.
is intended for finding some solution to the problem considered.
includes fact-finding enquires and surveys.
uses available information as the base to make the further critical evaluation.
Research design is a blue print, outline and a ........
In the three dimensions of the Philosophy the study of values has been carried out under
None of the above
Which of the following is not common to experimental and Ex-post Facto designs of research ?
Cause and Effect relationship
Manipulation of independent variable
Controlling extraneous variables
Observation of dependent variable
A research should be
All the above
Which scale represents the lowest level of measurement and imparts the least information?
ANOVA does NOT assume that
The treatment groups are selected at random from the same population.
The adjusted scores within groups have normal distribution.
The treatment groups are homogeneous.
The treatment groups are drawn from a larger population.
There are 7 questions to complete.