- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which approach tells us that under normal conditions the Organism is not a passive recipient of stimuli but an active, seeking and striving entity trying to master the environment and also master itself?
Organism, Wholistic and Self Approaches
Dynamic and Psychoanalytic Approach
Which of the following is an example of deception in business research?
The obtaining of company material without permission.
The researcher wearing a disguise during an observation.
The researcher representing their research as being about a different topic
The researcher failing to ask permission to interview someone.
Good Barr and Scates suggest helpful mode to start with the analysis of data
To think in terms of significant tables that the data permit,
To examine carefully the statement of the problem, earlier analysis and to study original record of the data,
To discuss the problems with others,
To make simple statistical calculations from the data.
Who among the following is credited with action research?
Which of the following is NOT a measure of variability?
Which of the following statements is correct about questionnaire?
A questionnaire should run to at least twenty pages.
The questions should have no spaces between them so that the whole questionnaire looks small.
Only questionnaires that are A3 size achieve high response rates.
Clear presentation is more important than overall size.
The written and unwritten rules that specify appropriate group behavior are called ........
Which of the following is likely to happen if clear instructions are not given as to how the respondent should answer the question?
Respondents may delete inappropriate answers rather than select appropriate ones.
Respondents may choose only one answer when they need to choose as many as apply.
Respondents may complete questions that are not relevant to them.
All of the given options.
Which scientific method focuses on testing hypotheses developed from theories?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.