- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What should be the number of questions in a questionnaire?
As small as possible keeping in view the purpose of the survey.
Questionnaires can address events and characteristics taking place when?
In the past (retrospective questions)
In the present (current time questions)
In the future (prospective questions)
All of the above
.... .... .. refers to the influence of a single independent variable.
What is the key defining characteristic of experimental research?
extraneous variables are never present
a positive correlation usually exists
a negative correlation usually exists
manipulation of the independent variable
Sources of researchable problems can include
Researchers' own experiences as educators
Practical issues that require solutions
Theory and past research
All of the above
The ``identification of when and where an event took place'' is known as ........
the constituents of the seminar are
chairman and participants only
organizer-chairman-speakers and participants
none of the above
Which type of validity refers to the factual accuracy of an account as reported by the researcher?
None of the above
A researcher studying the history of medical education finds a manuscript that purports to be from the 14th century. Before he uses the source, he goes to three other experts who help him identify whether the manuscript is authentic or not. His authentification of the object is referred to as
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.