- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following sampling technique is used for Employee Turnover and Job Openings survey?
Simple random sampling
Main body of the research report includes
Introduction Statement, significance and purposes.
Assumptions and delimitations and assumptions underlying the hypothesis.
Definition of important terms, statement of hypothesis.
All of the above .
Which is not the effective way of controlling a nuisance variable in an experimental design?
Excluding the variable as one of the factors in the experiment
Exercising statistical control
Random assignment of subjects
Holding the nuisance variable constant for all subjects.
What are the characteristics of a good measuring technique?
All of the above .
........ is used to obtain the freest opinion of the respondent, by asking general question before a specific question.
The most common method of sampling in marketing researches and election polls is
Stratified Random Sampling
Proportionate Stratified Sampling
When a researcher conducts an experiment he or she wants to be sure that any differences between the control and experiment groups are due to
The experimental manipulation.
Differences among the subjects.
The operational definition.
Which of the following statement is not true?
A research proposal is a document that presents a plan for a project
A research proposal shows that the researcher is capable of successfully conducting the proposed research project
A research proposal is an unorganized and unplanned project
A research proposal is just like a research report and written before the research project
The part of the action research spiral that differentiates this research methodology from other kinds of research is;
Looking at multiple sources of data
Taking action based on results.
Thinking about or analyzing data in more than one way.
The kinds of data that are collected
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.