- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
When a thesis has been submitted in order to attain a degree or related contain objective. the supervisor's certificate has been produced because
It ensures the quality of research
It gives name and fame to the worker
It gives clearance from all foundations
It ensures authenticity of the research work
In every field research pursuits promote systematic and gradual advancement of knowledge but discoveries are rare because
most people lack depth of Knowledge needed for it
it is not common to be able to think beyond a grooved channel
sustained experimental work needed for discoveries is not easily forthcoming
research is a continuous critical investigation
Which of the following is not an assumption underlying testing and measurement?
Various approaches to measuring aspects of the same thing can be useful
Error is rarely present in the measurement process
Present-day behavior predicts future behavior
Testing and assessment benefit society
Which of the following is a non-probability sample ?
Simple random sample
A and C both
Which of the following is a form of research typically conducted by teachers, counselors, and other professionals to answer questions they have and to specifically help them solve local problems?
In organization of a workshop, the following cognitive objective is primarily included
To search the solutions for complicated problems
To discuss the Socio-philosophical aspects of the research
To determine the research methods
All of the above
Year Books contains the detailed content of
Details of specific issues on annual basis
A year only
A specific year only
There are 7 questions to complete.