- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Personal interview is depends on
Both A and B
none of the above
When a research problem is related to heterogeneous population, the most suitable sampling method is: (December-2008)
How many variables should be changed at a time when conducting a single-case design?
Critical decision area in questionnaire construction is ........
All of the given options
Which of the following terms is a strategy where the researcher actively engages in critical self-reflection about his or her potential biases and predispositions.
The use of the laws of probability to make inferences and draw statistical conclusions about populations based on sample data is referred to as ........
What does view of related research and literature not do?
Provide the researcher with sufficient useful knowledge
Help the researcher in identifying needed problems of research
Make the researcher competent and perfect in doing research
Make the researcher aware of the pitfalls that plagued his predecessors.
Alteration in performance due to being aware that one is participating in a study is known as .......
A researcher is interested in the effects of a preschool program on later school performance. Because she is concerned that socio-economic-status (SES) is a potential extraneous variable in her study, she picks children to study who are only from low SES homes. The control technique she used in this study was
Holding the extraneous variable constant
Statistically controlling the extraneous variable
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.