- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
As discussed in chapter 6, when constructing a questionnaire it is important to do each of the following except ........
Use"leading" or"loaded" questions
Use natural language
Understand your research participants
Pilot your test questionnaire
The research is (in reference to human nature)
An attitude of inquiry
A method of formulating principles
A systematic and intellectual work
A scientific method
A statistical measure based upon the entire population is called parameter while a measure based upon a sample is known as
None of these
The first question that a researcher interested in applying statistical techniques to his problem has to ask is:
Whether analysis of data would be possible
Whether worthwhile inferences could be drawn
Whether data could be qualified or quantified
Whether appropriate statistical techniques are available
Which of the following includes examples of quantitative variables?
age, temperature, income, height
grade point average, anxiety level, reading performance
gender, religion, ethnic group
both A and B
The research should be value oriented
In the interest of mankind
In the interest of all the living creature
In the self-interest
In the interest of religion
Which of the following is a non-probability sample?
Simple random sample
A and C both
There are 7 questions to complete.