- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Which of the following terms is Relevant to a qualitative study?
A good hypothesis should be
precise, specific and consistent with moist known facts
formulated in such a way that it can be tested by the data
of limited scope and should not have global significance
all of these
A baseline ........
Is used as the standard against which change induced by the treatment is assessed
Is the occurrence of a response in its freely occurring or natural state
Is first obtained prior to the administration of a treatment
All of the above are true
A factorial design is one in which .........
Only one independent variable is studied to determine its effect on the dependent variable
Only two independent variables are simultaneously studied to determine their independent and interactive effects on the dependent variable
Two or more independent variables are simultaneously studied to determine their independent and interactive effects on the dependent variable
Two dependent variables are studied to determine their interactive effects
Which of the following is an example of a dilemma that might face feminist business researchers conducting qualitative interviews with women?
How to overcome the issue of false consciousness?
What role to adopt when interviewing male managers?
How many female employees should be interviewed for a representative sample?
What data to use when publishing findings?
Below are given some probable characteristics of an ineffective teacher, which of them is most likely to be characterized the ineffective teacher
emphasis upon pupil discussion in the clarification of groups goals.
emphasis upon standards.
emphasis upon the control of the immediate situation
None of the above.
What does description of the research problem NOT include?
Background of the study
Review of research done.
Assumptions underlying it
Theories on which it is based
There are 7 questions to complete.