- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is the scale on which the distance between scale positions are equal?
Which of the following refers to ``A review that only demonstrates familiarity with an area is rarely published but it often is part of an educational program is which type of review''?
Which of the following advantage differentiates personal interview from mail, internet and telephonic survey?
Which of the following is not a concept?
Total Quality Management
Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
Human Resource Management
what is the advantage of the survey of related literature
It helps in preparation of research design
It helps in formulating objectives and hypotheses of the research
It is like a backbone of the research
All of the above
Is the following qualitative research purpose statement ``well stated'' or ``poorly stated''? ``The focus of the present study was to explore distressing and nurturing encounters of patients with caregivers and to ascertain the meanings that are engendered by such encounters. The study was conducted on one of the surgical units and the obstetrical/gynecological unit of a 374-bed community hospital.''
It is a well stated
It is poorly stated
The coding of the secondary data may be difficult because of
Differences in content or subject matter
Lack of standardization
Differences in length and format
All of these
If a correlation coefficient is .96, we would probably be able to say that the relationship is ........
B is true and C is probably true
Mr. Latif is measuring students' attitudes on a controversial topic. Which of the following would you recommend he use to control for the potential problem of students feeling the need to respond with socially acceptable responses?
Ensure construct validity
Allow anonymous responses
Ensure confidentiality .
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.