- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
When a researcher is engaged in research in a subjective manner, the result will be
inadequate formulation of objectives
inadequate selection of apparatus
inadequate collection of data
all of the above
The written and unwritten rules that specify appropriate group behavior are called ........
What is the key defining characteristic of experimental research?
extraneous variables are never present
a positive correlation usually exists
a negative correlation usually exists
manipulation of the independent variable
A teaching method must be compatible with me following quality
To generate interest and motivation for learning in children
To communicate information in organized and systematic manner to the students
To make teaching method more dynamic in nature
All the above
........ means that the participant's identity, although known to the researcher, is not revealed to anyone outside of the researcher and his or her staff.
Both A and B
None of the above
The specific cultural conventions or statements that people who share a culture hold to be true or false are called ........
Schedule is used as a ........
There are 7 questions to complete.