- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In India, the first psychological laboratory was started in the year 1916 in Calcutta University and the second in 1923 in Mysore University. Both these laboratories are the result of the Endeavour of
Prof. K. Kautilya
Prof. B. Sinha
Prof. B. N. Seal
Prof. R. N. Rath
Which of the following is NOT a suitable topic for research using a diary?
The amount of time managers spends on particular activities.
The frequency with which managers undertakes particular tasks.
The locations in which a trade union representative has discussions with individual members.
The volume of female managers in the retail industry.
Which form of reasoning is the process of drawing a specific conclusion from a set of premises?
Which of the following is NOT a longitudinal study?
What is irrelevant in the context of the criteria of acceptable hypothesis?
A hypothesis should be clearly and precisely stated
A hypothesis should state the expected relationship between the variables
A hypothesis should be such that it can be proved
A hypothesis should be testable.
The central theme of ``Structural Psychology'' was borrowed from
Physics and Biology
Biology and Chemistry
Sociology and Neurology
Physics and Chemistry
The primary data analysis approach in ethnography is
Open, axial, and selective coding
Holistic description and search for cultural themes
Identifying essences of a phenomenon
Which one of the following characteristics is not related to survey method of research
it organised scientific principles
it is comparatively more difficult and changeable
it requires imaginary planning and documentation
it is not related to person's quality
Hypotheses can be classified into
two broad divisions
three broad divisions
five broad divisions
eleven broad divisions
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.