- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A statistical measure based upon the entire population is called parameter while a measure based upon a sample is known as
None of these
What is the nature of F-test?
Essentially a two-tailed test
Essentially a one-tailed test
Can be one-tailed as well as two-tailed depending on the hypothesis to be tested
Can never be a one-tailed test.
invention of the research should be
in the interest of all the living creatures
in the interest of lovable one
in the interest of human beings
in the interest of religion
Which of the measures given here are based on every item of the series?
All of the above .
The statement that ``test reliability is a necessary but not sufficient condition of test validity'' means that
a reliable test will have a certain degree of validity.
a valid test will have a certain degree of reliability.
a reliable test may be completely invalid and a valid test completely unreliable
Attributes of objects, events or things which can be measured are called
In case of ANOVA if there are no treatment effects at all, then F-ratio will be
Any value between 1.0-1%.
Which of the following is not true about stratified random sampling?
It involves a random selection process from identified subgroups
Proportions of groups in the sample must always match their population proportions
Disproportional stratified random sampling is especially helpful for getting large enough subgroup samples when subgroup comparisons are to be done
Proportional stratified random sampling yields a representative sample
A technique used when selecting clusters of different sizes is called ........
Probability proportional to size
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.