- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Which of the following statements is TRUE for qualitative research question?
It asks a question about some process, or phenomenon to be explored
It is generally an open-ended question.
It asks a question which may be open ended
It asks a closed ended question.
According to Empiricism, which of the following is the ultimate source of all our concepts and knowledge?
Logics and arguments
Hypotheses in qualitative research studies usually ........
Are very specific and stated prior to beginning the study
Are often generated as the data are collected, interpreted, and analyzed
Are never used
Are always stated after the research study has been completed
Who said that"the problem is a proposed question for solution"?
John C. Torensand
J. C. Almak
Fred N. Kurlinger
John W. Best.
Common fallacy of reasoning leading to erroneous generalization
Fallacy of non observation and mal observation.
Errors incidental to classification, nomenclature and terminology,
Errors commonly arising out of the use of the inductive methods, false analogy including argument from final cause.
All of the above.
In every field research promotes systematic and gradual advancement of knowledge but still discoveries are rare:
Not able to think beyond a point
It requires a continuous critical investigation
Experimental work needed for discovery is not easily forthcoming
Most people lack depth of knowledge for it
Research help in explaining the ........ with which something operates.
There are 7 questions to complete.