- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following does not clarify the nature of the problems?
Precise and exact statement
Its theoretical background
Definition of technical terms used in the statement of the problem.
Formulation of hypothesis may NOT be required in: (June-2008)
Which of the following is NOT a control procedure used in causal-comparative research?
Analysis of covariance.
A key characteristic of past research that guides researchers in new research questions is that
Extensive research conclusively and definitively answers research questions
Studies typically generate more research questions than they answer
Both A and B
None of the above
One of the most critical stages in the survey research process is
Mrs. Changder is writing her daily observations of a student and writes, without interpretation, that the student is not completing the class work and is constantly speaking out of turn. Which of the following objectives does she appear to be using?
This type of design is one where all participants participate in all experimental treatment conditions.
Repeated measures design
Pretest-posttest control-group design
Which of the following is characteristic of action research?
Variables are tightly controlled
Results are generalizable.
Results demonstrate cause-and-effect relationships.
Data are usually qualitative.
Which of the following is the best hypothesis statement to address the research question, ``What impact will the new advertising campaign have on use of Brand B'' ?
The new advertising campaign will impact Brand B usage.
The new advertising campaign will increase Brand B trial.
The new advertising campaign will cause increased Brand B usage at the expense of Brand B
The new advertising campaign will increase Brand B's market
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.