- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
To obtain the freest opinion of the respondent, when we ask general question before a specific question then this procedure is called as the
The arithmetic mean of the direct 100 natural, numbers is
Attrition generally occurs in research where .... .... .
You do demographic research
The study fails
Some participants do not complete the study
The study is very brief
Which one of the following can be more helpful than others in order to determine the exact source of measurement errors in establishment survey?
Response analysis survey
Document design analysis
Deductively reasoning out the consequences of the suggested solutions is an aspect of thinking involved in the
Older methods of acquiring knowledge.
Psychological methods of acquiring knowledge
Scientific method of acquiring knowledge.
Personal experience as a method acquiring knowledge.
Which average is affected most by extreme observations?
The perspective which is concerned with characteristic changes that occur in people as they mature is known as
........ results if you fail to reject the null hypothesis when the null hypothesis is actually false
Type I error
Type II error
Type III error
Type IV error
Which of the following is an example of a criterion-referenced interpretation?
Derik earned the highest score in science.
Erik completed his experiment faster than his classmates.
Edna's test score was higher than 50 percent of the class.
Tricia set up her laboratory equipment in five minutes.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.