- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
The characteristic feature of a workshop is
To attain the higher cognitive and Psychomotor objectives of the research
To comprehend the theoretical and practical aspects of the research
To explore the possibilities of applied aspects of the research
All of the above
Which of the following is NOT an example of quantitative variable?
Grade point average
The Title page of a Research synopsis should be
When sample size increases, which of the followings correct?
The standard error remains unchanged
The standard error increases
The standard error declines
None of the above
In the process of statistical inference, the Type II Error is committed when we
Reject a false null hypothesis
Accept a true null hypothesis
Accept a false null hypothesis
Reject a true null hypothesis
Common error of interpretation
Failure to see the problem in proper perspective, to appreciate the relevance of various elements,
Failure to recognize limitations in the research evidence misinterpretation due to unstudied factors,
Ignoring selective factors, difficulties and interpretative evaluation.
All of the above.
Match the Measurement Scales in List - I which can be used with appropriate Statistics in List - II:
a-iv,b- iii,c- ii,d- i
a-i,b-iii,c- ii,d- iv
a-i,b-iv,c- iii,d- ii
a-ii,b- iii,c- iv,d- i
There are 7 questions to complete.