- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Research can be classified as:
Basic, Applied and Action Research
Quantitative and Qualitative Research
Philosophical, Historical, Survey and Experimental Research
All the above
........ is a form of explanatory research in which the researcher develops a theoretical model and empirically tests the model to determine how well the model fits the data
The meaning of generalization is
To normalize special quality
To implement the research conclusion at the larger level
To give advantages of research to normal person
None of the above
A developmental research design that examines age differences at only one point in time is called the ........ method
Generally, in conference one of the following do not participate
What do correctional studies reveal?
Whether there is relationship between the variables or not
How much relationship is there and of what kind between the variables
Which variable is the cause and which is the effect
None of these.
The salient feature of experimental method is
Indispensable method of educational research
Implemented in education with the limitation of human material
Ethical issues are raised in education
None of the above
The ........ is often the preferred measure of central tendency if the data are severely skewed
The pragmatist philosophy is most closely associated with which of the following positions?
The incompatibility thesis
The compatibility thesis
The incomparable thesis
The fruitful thesis
Which one of the following takes notion is leading the researches towards the fallacy?
Lack of knowledge about research designs
The poor grit over statistical operations
The research is merely reduced to an ornamental degree
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.