- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A list of questions which is handed over to the respondent, who reads the questions and records the answers himself is known as the
All of the given options
What should we do, if we want to reduce both the type-I and type II errors?
Increase the level of significance
Decrease the level of significance
Increase the size of the sample
Reduce the size of the sample.
A review of the literature prior to formulating research questions allows the researcher to do which of the following?
To become familiar with prior research on the phenomenon of interest
To identify potential methodological problems in the research area
To develop a list of pertinent problems relative to the phenomenon of interest
All of the above
If the findings of a research have practical implications for improving educational patterns, it is called
The depth of any research can be judged by: (June-2006)
Title of the research.
Objectives of the research.
Total expenditure on the research.
Duration of the research.
An example of scientific knowledge is
authority of the prophet or great men
social traditions and customs
laboratory and field experiments
Which of the following terms represents the most general, broad concept?
Why we organize seminars?
to promote the teachers
to revamp teachers with research potentialities
to convert low grade teachers into high grade teacher
none of the above
The ...... is only useful if the concepts, ideas, questions, et
to be investigated are both testable and falsifiable.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.