- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Qualitative and Quantitative Research are classifications of research on the basis of
Use of the research
Purpose of the research
Most of the PhD. Thesis have committed such errors which are leading to fallacies which ultimately leading in loosing
Only (A) and (B)
........ will help in finding out a problem for research
A research problem is feasible only when:
it has utility and relevance
it is researchable
it is new and adds something to knowledge
all the above
Cross-sectional researches are fundamentally related with
Psychologists with the Biological perspective try to relate behaviour to functions of
Which of the following is not the source for getting information for exploratory research?
Biased research refers to
drawing conclusions by introducing one's own vested interest.
no deliberate attempt to either conceal or highlight something.
repeatability and accuracy are provided for the quality of measurement procedures used.
each step of the research is valid and objective.
Which of the following is not a form of nonrandom sampling?
They are all forms of nonrandom sampling
If a finding is statistically significant one must also interpret the data, calculate an effect size indicator, and make an assessment of practical significance
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.