- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In which situation \chi^2 (Chi square) test can be used?
k = 2, but some expected frequencies are less than S
df is greater than I, but more than 20 per cent of frequencies are smaller than S
Any expected frequency is smaller than I
None of the above is found to be a fact.
Here is a mixed design using notation"QUAL\rightarrow quan". What type of mixed research is this?
A researcher divides his population into certain groups and fixes the size of the sample from each group. It is called
all of the above
Research ethics represents-
Humanitarian venture in research
Researches for human welfare
Researches as the accumulated human efforts of the centuries
All of the above
Tippet table is
A statistical table
A table used for sampling purposes
A table used for verification of statistical inferences
All the above
To study Abnormal Psychology means, to study mainly the nature of
In Hindi language the term Anusandhan refers to
Follower of an aim
Attain the aim
Preying of an aim
Which type of validity refers to the ability to infer that the independent and dependent variables are related ant that the measured strength of the relationship is accurate?
Statistical conclusion validity
When a segment of textual data has overlapping codes, this is called a(n) ........
Face sheet code
An effect size indicator is a statistical measure of the strength of a relationship.
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.