- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not the requirement of a hypothesis? It should:
Be based on facts
Contradict the knowledge of nature
Allow consequences to be deducted from it
Out of four numbers, the average of the first three numbers is thrice the fourth number. If the average of the four numbers is 5, the fourth number is:
This type of research tests hypotheses and theories in order to explain how and why a phenomenon operates as it does.
None of the above
Case-study method denotes
The study of a case in its vicinity
The extensive study of a 'Case'
The cumulative study of a case
All of the above
Which of the following is not a characteristic of research?
To explain, predict, and/or control phenomena are the goal of----------------------
The scientific method
A person who uses the particular psychotherapeutic techniques which originated with Sigmund Freud and his followers is called
A clinical psychologist
A child psychologist
Which of the following is a primary source of data ?
Official records - governments' documents, information preserved by social religious organizations etc.
Personal records, letters, diaries, auto-biographies, wills, etc.
Oral testimony of traditions and customs
All of the above
Which experiments are more popular in Educational Psychology?
when a possible solution to the problem has been written in desired direction, this type of hypothesis is called
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.