- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The method of scientific research aims at
Both A and B
A Type II error is also known as a ........
.... .... .... .... .... .. refers to physical or mental changes that may occur within individuals over time, such as aging, learning, boredom, hunger, and fatigue.
Which is the don't in survey of related literature?
Turn the summary of the journal or the article
In taking notes, be as brief as possible
Do not hurry
Which one of the following is not an assumption of science?
There is reoccurring patterns in the world
Events happen because of preceding causes.
We can discover solutions to problems of interest.
Theoretical explanations must agree with common sense.
Contextualization refers to the process of identifying when and where an event took place
When the researcher rejects a true null hypothesis, a ........ error occurs.
In which one of the following stage researcher consult the literature?
Response analysis survey
Document design analysis
The research participants are described in detail in which section of the research plan?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.