- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A one tailed hypothesis predicts ........
The frequency of the effect
The lottery result
The direction of the effect
Starting the social status of the population, a researcher concluded that Miss Bandana is socially backward. The conclusion of researcher is
The research which is exploring new facts through the study of the past is called
Evidences in research collect from
Primary and secondary sources
Pure and applied sources
Active and passive sources
None of the above
The characteristics of a research is
Serious and intensive study
Based on standardized conclusions
All the above
Karl pearsons correlation is based on the assumption that
shape of the distribution is not known
population being studied is normally distributed
there is no assumption of population parameter
population being studied is not normally distributed
Computer database searches can be done:
With a computer with CD-ROM drive
At the library
All of the above
improvement in the validity of the research can be done by
taking the true representative sample of the population
eliminating extraneous factors
eliminating bad factors
Both A and B
Errors in the findings of an experimental study caused by deliberate selection of some bright students for experimental group is known as
Random sampling error
Systematic sampling error
Random measurement error
Systematic measurement error
The equals sign (=) is included in which hypothesis when conducting hypothesis testing?
It can appear in both the null and the alternative hypothesis
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.