- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is classified in the category of the developmental research?
All the above
In which Non-Parametric Test, following formula is used? \rho = 6\sum D/N (N-1)
Chi square Test
Systemic inquiry into possible relationships
Random sampling is helpful as it is
An economical method of data collection
Free from personal biases
All the above
Which is type of frequency distribution?
Continuous or grouped frequency distribution
Discrete or ungrouped frequency distribution
Cumulative Frequency Distribution
All of the above
Which of the following is theoretical aims of the research?
Which of the following is not measured by the T. A. T. test?
Formulation of hypothesis may not be necessary in
fact finding (historical) studies
The process of selecting a number of participants for a study in such a way that they represent the larger group from which they were selected is known as
Generally when you are interested to limit the length of preface the judicious practice observed is that
You delete the name of nearest relatives from it
You delete the name of Clerk from it
You delete the name of family members from it
You delete the name of supervisor from it,
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.