- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In lab experiment the effect of Variables is controlled to evaluate the causal relationship.
All of the above
It is recommended to use the whole population rather than a sample when the population size is of what size?
500 or less
100 or less
you should always use a sample
1000 or less
The important characteristics of the survey method is
It is capable for collecting data from a large group (population) simultaneously
Here the work is being carried out on pre-determined problem
The aims of this method are fixed and specific
All of the above statements are correct
Descriptive study is related with
Survey research method
Experimental research method
Case study method
All the above
A major limitation of the projective tests is that they
Are individual tests.
Are not reliable and valid.
Require a highly specialized training in the administration, scoring and interpre ?tation of these tests.
Are very costly.
Rudolf Goekle used the word Psychology' for the first time in
The first step of research is:
Identifying a problem
Finding a problem
Selecting a problem
Searching a problem
Studying the social status of a population a researcher concluded that Mr. X is socially backward. His conclusion is
The unit of Sociology is the Group', whereas the unit of Psychology is the
Probability sampling implies:
Stratified Random Sampling
Systematic Random Sampling
Simple Random Sampling
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.