- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
All of the following are true about theories, except;
They organize and summarize existing knowledge about a topic
They are tentative until the facts prove them true.
They provide possible explanations for the phenomenon under study.
They lead to testable hypotheses through the process of deduction.
The most difficult sources to locate are
Policy Reports and Presented Papers
Causal-comparative studies are classified under
A literature review requires
Good and clear writing
Lot of rewriting
All of the above
Which of the following is appropriate to test a non-directional hypothesis?
One tailed test
Two tailed test
correctchoice Both (A) and (B)
None of the above
A variable that is presumed to cause a change in another variable is called a(n):
Longitudinal Approach is related with
Long term researches
All of the above
The research antagonistic to expost facto research is
none of them
A little girl Leny pushed Bapula, her brother, off his tricycle. She learned to behave this way because the behaviour paid off in the past, in other words, she learned to act aggressively in certain situations because she was rewarded for such behaviour in the past. With which perspective, a psychologist can study this type of problem?
Behaviour al Perspective
What does the validity of psychological test mean?
The test measures certain predetermined values
The test measures what it purports to measure
The test yields scores that are stable.
The test measures something consisting
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.